11 Bowser Homes for Sale
Scroll down to view the 11 Bowser real estate listings in this rural village.
Bowser is located at the very southern end of the Comox Valley. Many single family homes are tucked away by themselves as are a few neighbourhoods nestled up against the shoreline of the ocean. Just 10 minutes or so north of Qualicum Beach. Variety can be found in this charming area of about 1600 people. The Bowser ecological reserve is a few minutes north where highways 19 and 19A come close together. When you are down in this area stop by the Salish Sea Market.
Bowser is one of the four communities that comprise Lighthouse Country. The main part of Bowser is accessed via Jamieson Road off of highway 19A. Some of the homes along Maple Guard Drive are perched up on top of a hill that offers nice ocean views. The ocean can also be seen as you drive down Lighthouse Drive towards the ocean. When you get to the end you arrive at Ocean Trail and oceanfront homes. This area is just across from the south end of Denman Island and across from the Chrome Island lighthouse.
Below View Properties 1 - 11 of 11
- Home size: 1,694 sq ftListed with RE/MAX Anchor Realty
- Home size: 3,708 sq ftLot size: 0.5 acresListed with RE/MAX First Realty
- Lot size: 3.9 acresListed with RE/MAX First Realty
- Lot size: 0.47 acresListed with RE/MAX First Realty
- Home size: 2,140 sq ftLot size: 0.42 acresListed with Coldwell Banker Slegg Realty (Crt)
- Lot size: 0.61 acresListed with Pemberton Holmes Ltd. (Pkvl)
- Lot size: 0.49 acresListed with Macdonald Realty (Pkvl)
- Lot size: 11.88 acresListed with Realty Executives Mid-Island
- Home size: 2,379 sq ftLot size: 0.56 acresListed with RE/MAX First Realty
- Lot size: 0.53 acresListed with RE/MAX First Realty
- Home size: 1,524 sq ftLot size: 1.29 acresListed with RE/MAX Anchor Realty
The above information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
This IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2017.