7 Valley View Estates Area homes for Sale
Scroll down to view 7 Valley View Estates area homes currently for sale
The following map displays the location of Valley View area in Courtenay East. While Valley View Estates is a smaller area that is accessed off Valley View drive, the surrounding area of nice homes is also commonly referred to as the Valley View area. It extends from about Hawk Drive to the south to about 10th St East to the north and can also be accessed from Malahat Drive. Most of the homes in this area were built in the 1990s and they offer upscale living in Courtenay East. Ranchers, two storeys, split levels and a number of other styles of homes adorn this area. Homes start in the mid $300K range and climb from there with many single family homes in this area being in the $400K range.
Drive down to the end of Valley View drive and you will enter Valley View Estates. There you will find many nice homes and some more expensive homes as you drive up the hill. From the top of the hill along Trumpeter Crescent and on the other side of Valley View Drive going down the hill to Back Road some homes have spectacular views of the Comox Glacier and surrounding Vancouver Island mountain range. Some of these homes are priced in the $700K range and up.
If you are looking for an upscale established area in Courtenay then this should be on your list. Perhaps your next home is awaiting you here. Contact Brett and ask him to show you this area.
Below View Properties 1 - 7 of 7
- Lot size: 0.32 acresListed with RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty
- Lot size: 0.32 acresListed with Royal LePage-Comox Valley (CV)
- Home size: 2,900 sq ftLot size: 0.24 acresListed with RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty
- Home size: 2,783 sq ftLot size: 0.3 acresListed with RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty
- Home size: 5,172 sq ftLot size: 0.26 acresListed with Royal LePage-Comox Valley (CV)
- Home size: 3,722 sq ftLot size: 0.23 acresListed with RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty (Crtny)
- Lot size: 0.22 acresListed with RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty (Crtny)
The above information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
This IDX Website is powered by Diverse Solutions 2017.