Selling a Comox Valley home can pose different challenges. Selling a home is not like selling something like a car. Why? Because different laws apply to real property and these laws change and get updated on a regular basis. For example, when you sell a Comox Valley home you must, by law, disclose all know latent defects in your home and on your Comox Valley property. If you do not know what a latent defect is, perhaps you are in need of a professional Comox Valley realtor who is required to be knowledgeable on these and many other issues affecting real estate.
Comox Valley Home Sellers
Comox Valley Home Sellers, do you:
- Have a good working knowledge of current real estate law?
- Have a good working knowledge of current contract law?
- Have a good understanding of the current real estate market conditions so that you can address the “List at what price” question?
- Understand what is meant by market value and how it may differ from appraised value?
- Understand the complete real estate selling process and MLS ® reciprocity?
- Understand what is meant by “buying” a listing?
- Know how to effectively market a home and 21st Century marketing methods?
- Have professional real estate networks?
If the answer is no to any of these, perhaps you need a professional real estate agent to list your home. This video mentions a few of the reasons why you should enlist the services of a competent Comox Valley real estate agent represent you and your real estate interests.
This real estate agent role video discusses some very general reasons why having a Comox Valley real estate agent to represent as a home seller is a good idea. The real estate Law of Agency changed in British Columbia in June of 2012. Contact me and find out why having a real estate agent is not only a good idea, but why you and your interests would be much better served by being represented by a competent agent. Reduce your risk, increase value and gain peace of mind.