Royston Real Estate Market Listins
Scroll down to view the latest Royston real estate listings in this rural village.
This small seaside Comox Valley village is located a few minutes south of Courtenay and across the Comox Harbour from Comox. It is home to about 1200 people and the well-known Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa. There is lots to see and lots of different styles of home in this area.
Royston was originally known as Roy’s Town and presumed to be named after William Roy who settled here in 1890. Royston was a port for the Comox Valley logging industry back in the early 1900s. Logs arrived here by rail and they were then boomed in the Comox harbour before being towed across the Georgia Strait to the mainland to be processed. Remnants of more than a dozen ships can still be seen offshore (known as the Royston Wrecks) that were used as a breakwater to protect the log booming operations. The Royston real estate market offers a range of properties. Some are found back in off of Highway 19A towards highway 19 while others are tucked away near the highway and the ocean.
- $525,0005 beds, 3 bathsHome size: 2,745 sq ftLot size: 42,253 sqftYear built: 1991Parking spots: 1Days on market: 12Listed with RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty (Crtny)
- $649,0004 beds, 3 bathsHome size: 4,053 sq ftLot size: 7,405 sqftYear built: 2008Parking spots: 2Days on market: 25Listed with RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty (Crtny)
- $299,9003 beds, 1 bathHome size: 1,125 sq ftLot size: 16,988 sqftParking spots: 3Days on market: 46Listed with Royal LePage-Comox Valley (CV)
- $399,9003 beds, 2 bathsHome size: 1,363 sq ftLot size: 13,024 sqftDays on market: 65Listed with RE/MAX Ocean Pacific Realty (Crtny)
- $789,1003 beds, 2 bathsHome size: 2,228 sq ftLot size: 10,019 sqftYear built: 2005Parking spots: 1Days on market: 80Walk Score®: 20Listed with Royal LePage-Comox Valley (CV)
- $599,0002 beds, 1 bathHome size: 2,046 sq ftParking spots: 1Days on market: 375Walk Score®: 28Listed with Coldwell Banker Slegg Realty (Crt)
This IDX Solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2015.